1. Please contact us before submitting samples so that we can provide you with a realistic estimate of sample turnaround and provide you with a competitive quote to reflect sample matrix and total sample number. Enquiries should be directed to Helen Kemp (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We aim to complete 13C or 15N analyses within 4 - 8 weeks of receiving the samples.
- We aim to complete 2H or 18O analyses within 6 - 8 weeks of receiving the samples.
- Express service/rush samples will be charged at double standard rate. Clients should contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting samples to discuss this option.
2. To minimise delays and avoid additional expense in processing samples, we ask clients to please take note of the following:
- Samples should be tightly crimped into round balls
- Samples submitted in a condition unfit for analysis due to sample leakage and/or inappropriate crimping will be double capped prior to analysis This service will incur a 50% surcharge.
- To prevent samples jumping between wells, we recommend placing a piece of tin-foil covered card over the top of the well plate under the lid and taping the lid on securely
- Samples submitted with multiple well-occupation will be returned to the clients ( at their own cost and risk ) or disposed of.
- Mylnefield Isotope Signatures do not return sample containers / packing containers after sample analysis.
Our standard rates per sample (individual run) apply for sample numbers of up to 40 samples per batch.
|Standard Rates for Bulk Stable
Isotope Analysis of
|2H / 18O||13C / 15N|
|Samples received weighed and encapsulated||£26||£15|
For more than 40 samples per batch, please contact Dr Meier-Augenstein (email@example.com) for a customised quote. Please also note that Mynefield Isotope Signatures is primarily an analytical laboratory and that we only have limited facilities for pre-preparation of samples. Please contact us to discuss any special needs on a case by case basis.