Projects and SOP's
We have Standard Operating Procedures in place for the isotope analysis of:
- Collagen, drugs, fibres, flour, hair, nails, water, and plant material (2H, 13C, 15N, and 18O).
- Bone and tooth bio-apatite (13C and 18O from carbonate and phosphate).
- Nitrates and sulphates (18O).
- DIC, carbonates and CO2 in human breath or atmosphere (13C and 18O).
- We aim to complete 13C or 15N analyses within 4 - 8 weeks of receiving the samples
- We aim to complete 2H or 18O analyses within 6 - 8 weeks of receiving the samples
- Please contact Helen Kemp (firstname.lastname@example.org) for individual completion time estimates for any type of stable isotope analysis. URGENT DEADLINES. Please let us know about any urgent deadlines for your samples as soon as possible, to give us the best possible chance of meeting them for you.
Recent headlines ...
03 December 2012
Investors in People Silver Award
18 October 2012
Head of Mylnefield Isotope Signatures interviewed for PRIís The World
15 October 2012
Dr Helen Kemp approved by FIRMS as a lead forensic practitioner.
25 September 2012
Two International Conferences in 10 Days
28 August 2012
Record trading performance for MRS Ltd
20 June 2012
The Wiley Encyclopedia of Forensic Science embraces Stable Isotope Forensics
16 May 2012
A "Full-House" of stable isotope presentations at EGU 2012
08 February 2012
Good Practice Guide for IRMS: Mylnefield Isotope Signatures play a key role.
24 October 2011
Stable isotope signatures help tracing designer drug manufacture
05 October 2011
Mylnefield Isotope Signatures in TSB Consortium
05 October 2011
Mylnefield Isotope Signatures in the news.
15 September 2011
CSI: Crime Scene Isotopes
15 August 2011
Stable Isotopes help unravel the mysteries of coral
13 June 2011
Head of Mylnefield Isotope Signatures awarded position as Visiting Professor at RGU
23 May 2011
Dr Meier-Augenstein approved by FIRMS as a lead forensic practitioner.
16 May 2011
JHI Principal Scientist and head of MIS to join Science Advisory Board of Oritain Global Ltd
11 April 2011
Stable Isotopes at the European Geosciences Union
23 June 2010
Mylnefield Isotope Signatures invests in new instrumentation
30 April 2010
Stable Isotopes in historical research
28 April 2010
ďHistory Cold CaseĒ
22 April 2010
Stable Isotopes in Environmental Forensics.